19 W Houston St
About Evening Collective
Acadaca eComm360 represents their client, a newly-formed digital-first brand focusing on providing dresses via an eCommerce website launching in 2019. Target audience are brides and their bridal parties who will be able to engage with the site to shop, gain inspiration (via a blog), and organize the bridesmaid dress selection and purchase process via a shared virtual showroom exclusive to their needs.
Founded in 2002, ACADACA is a ~70 person interactive technology company specializing in e-commerce, Content Management and Publishing Systems, and Social Networking Applications. Acadaca runs its operation out of SoHo, New York City.
- Monitor industry social posting trends and brand engagement to inform social strategy
- Plan and follow content calendar for organic social platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, etc.)
- Review and respond to all customer comments and complaints in public posts and direct messages
- Ensure all customer communications follows and represents brand expectations
- Support the team in tracking and reporting on KPIs (brand awareness and overall business growth as measured by revenue) relating to the community building strategy
- Answer phone calls, emails & live chats and be the main point of contact as a customer service rep for the website
- Assist customers and consumers with various information requests (order tracking, stock availability, discounts, delivery dates, claims and returns questions etc.)
- Provide assistance and support to internal partners including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations representatives relating to order processing.
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence, both internal and external.
You should apply if you have .
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Relevant experience with a retail brand
- Copywriting experience
- An interest in launching a new exciting brand and working in a startup environment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Great location- just steps away from the B, D, F, M and 6 trains
- Oh man, I have to work on my birthday? NO. you get off!
- Informal, relaxed dress code
- Flexible work from home policy
- Commuter benefits
- 401(K) plan
- Keep eating snacks and drinking drinks they re free
Loading some great jobs for you...