19 W Houston St
Alpha (alphahq.com) is a venture-backed and growth-stage company based in New York, NY whose on-demand insights platform empowers clients to rapidly validate growth opportunities. Our clients use Alpha to accelerate experimentation, inform business decisions with customer wants and needs, deliver and scale agile research capabilities, and develop better products faster. By integrating traditionally manual tasks like audience sourcing, concept designing, test scripting, and data reporting, the platform accelerates time-to-insight from months to hours.
In short, we re the fastest way for organizations to learn more about their future customers.
As a Customer Success Manager, focused on partnerships with professional services firms, you will get to work with teams and projects from Digital Agencies, and Management Consulting Firms that are using Alpha s platform to better serve their own clients with user research and product validation. You ll be an integral part of their success by aligning their goals and objectives with their needs, and realize the value that our platform brings to meeting their goals. You will work alongside the Strategic Partnerships team to create value, support seamless customer onboardings, provide an amazing engagement experience, and ensure our customers enjoy their interaction with the Alpha team and the platform. Your input will be critical and you will collaborate across teams to share customer feedback with internal Product, Engineering, and other cross-functional colleagues to enhance ongoing product development efforts.
- Work closely with the Partnerships team to grow and expand adoption and revenue of accounts with agencies and consulting firms.
- Craft the experience and roll-out plan for onboarding new teams and users.
- Support clients to align their research projects with the platform capabilities by translating the information/data needs from their projects into platform inputs.
- Continuously monitor account health, flag risks, and proactively share and address concerns internally.
- Prepare and lead all of your customer interactions (e.g. kickoffs, onboarding, customer calls, in-person visits, executive business reviews) in collaboration with the Partnership team.
- Work and collaborate with multiple teams on a regular basis (sales, testing strategists, product, marketing etc.) to create Success Stories.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Director to improve our educational materials, playbooks and create new best practices to share with customers. Provide support on summarizing and highlighting key learnings from platform outputs.
- Be the voice of the customer by collecting feedback on their use of our platform, and communicating to Product, and Engineering to offer a great product experience.
- 2-3 years in a client-facing role as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Program Manager, Business Technology Analyst, or Management Consultant.
- Excellent project management skills.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Sincere interest in working at an early-stage startup and scaling with the company as we grow.
- The ability to solve problems creatively.
- Hands on, positive attitude with a curiosity to learn as you grow your career.
- Drive, a passion for learning.
- Experience working with or being part of a Customer Insights, UX Research, or Research team is a plus.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Robust health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Open vacation policy & flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and equity
- Weekly team lunches and a diverse, friendly culture
- Open Dog Policy at the office
- Autonomy and room to grow as a professional
Loading some great jobs for you...