19 W Houston St
Alpha (alphahq.com) is a venture-backed and growth-stage company based in New York, NY whose on-demand insights platform empowers clients to rapidly validate growth opportunities. Our clients use Alpha to accelerate experimentation, inform business decisions with customer wants and needs, deliver and scale agile research capabilities, and develop better products faster. By integrating traditionally manual tasks like audience sourcing, concept designing, test scripting, and data reporting, the platform accelerates time-to-insight from months to hours.
In short, we re the fastest way for organizations to learn more about their future customers.
We are growing our dedicated testing operations team responsible for managing the day-to-day testing process for our customer base. As a UX Testing Analyst, you will use the Alpha platform to run experiments for our customers, thereby helping them to make informed product decisions by exploring users' motivations and behaviors. You will work cross-functionally with internal teams including Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Engineering to accelerate usage and relay product needs. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, creating process and structure, and are ready to work on a team of individuals that share the same vision, then we want you on our team. This role will be based out of our headquarters in NYC.
- Manage and maintain the back-end testing process for our customers--everything from analyzing platform inputs, to developing and scripting test plans.
- Act as internal expert and resource for UX research best practices
- Proactively identify opportunities for testing iteration
- Collaborate with internal teams to help build out and enhance the Alpha platform based on customer feedback and learned insights
- Have a strong understanding of research methods, including how and when to use accordingly
- Take direction that quickly translates into results
- BA/BS degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in user research best practices and survey writing
- Passion and enthusiasm for strategic thinking and helping people
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Great project management and time management skills; able to function in a fast-paced environment independently, while managing multiple, changing priorities
- Knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs
- Experience/interest in Product Management is a plus
- Robust health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Open vacation policy & flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and equity
- Weekly team lunches and a diverse, friendly culture
- Open Dog Policy at the office
- Autonomy and room to grow as a professional
Associated topics: automation, process, prevention, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, software quality, software quality engineer, test
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...