Inside every iconic Brink’s truck is a team member working for themselves, their customers and our historic legacy. Every stop, every customer, every day—matters. We’re working on the front lines of commerce. It’s a responsibility we gladly embrace with independence and empowerment. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
As an LLV Messenger at Brink’s, you’ll operate an armored vehicle and oversee the safe pick-up and delivery of cash and valuables. You’ll work to ensure every stop runs with precision and professionalism. LLV routes are typically staffed by only the LLV Messenger, this position should be comfortable working in a self-directed environment.
Your Role as an LLV Messenger
We’re the backbone of modern finance, transporting high-value goods to banks and businesses with a significant level of responsibility. Our LLV Messengers work in a performance-oriented environment and take ownership of vital work that protects cash liabilities and helps businesses run.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Deliver or pick up valuables at customer locations
• Maintain the safety, security and control of the armored vehicle at all times
• Dispatch personnel to ensure successful transactions
• Remain alert and prepared at all times, not only protecting the crew or premises against attack, but also watching for accidents that could result in a loss
• Reconcile customer deposits and receipts of all valuables handled during daily business
• Other duties as directed
Position Qualifications:The Skills You Need
We’re looking for professionals who fulfill the promise of our brand. A promise to uphold the integrity of our legacy and embrace our future. A promise to work with authority and confidence. A promise to respect the trust we’ve earned and pay it forward with the work we do. LLV Messengers operate in an armed environment with armored vehicles. A valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record are required.
Additional requirements include:
• At least 21 years of age
• Completion of all Department of Transportation requirements
• Experience in at least one of the following: fleet driving experience, security experience is preferred.
• A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• Ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Chauffeur’s license OR ability to obtain one (Indiana, Louisiana and Michigan residents only)
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds and all other essential job functions as measured by the Brink’s Human Performance Evaluation.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...