- $28,740.00 -39,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
19 W Houston St
Major Food Group are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join the Kitchen of their property Carbone in Greenwich Village.
Carbone is looking for an experienced Line Cook!
We are looking for someone with experience, who wants to work hard and be part of something truly special.
We are looking for people with
- At least 2 years of experience in high volume and fine dining restaurants preferred but not required
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
Major Food Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
More detail about Carbone part of Major Food Group, please visit
Associated topics: cocinero de la parrilla, cocinero de la preparacion, commercial, cook, diner, grill, line cook, meat cutter, prep, steakhouse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...