- Enterprise Bancorp
824 Bridge St
At Enterprise Bank, a growing and successful commercial bank, your talents will be recognized and on-the-job tools will help you grow and succeed in our results-oriented, congenial atmosphere. Join our dynamic team and experience a unique workplace culture where success is shared and diversity is celebrated.
Our total rewards philosophy and benefits package are designed to reward you for your hard work while helping you enjoy a healthy and enriched life. We're proud to have been honored multiple times by The Boston Globe as one of the \"Top Places to Work\" in Massachusetts.
We are headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts and have a growing network of bank branches in Massachusetts (Acton, Andover, Billerica, Chelmsford, Dracut, Fitchburg, Lawrence, Leominster, Lowell, Methuen, North Billerica, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Westford) and Southern New Hampshire (Derry, Hudson, Nashua, Pelham, Salem, Windham). For more information about Enterprise Bank, please visit www.enterprisebanking.com.
We have an exciting opportunity in our data center as a Data Center Operations Specialist. This role will report to the Data Center Manager and be responsible for the operational, administrative, technical, and project orientated duties related to Enterprise Bank's data center, networking and office automation areas. The Data Center Operations Specialist provides operational support for systems hardware. He/She identifies, isolates, and resolves problems working in conjunction with the technical support staff to implement immediate resolutions to more critical problems. Monitors and manages systems consoles for the following: problems, systems availability, production scheduling and control, reports distribution, service level support, administration and controls, equipment operation, backup recovery, and procedural documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Monitors and maintains data center health.
* Performs regular mainframe banking application batch processing duties and troubleshoots as needed.
* Works with business units to implement ancillary mainframe banking applications.
* Implements and administers backup and recovery hardware and software for mainframe and networked devices. Performs server and file restorations as necessary.
* Troubleshoots basic network infrastructure and office automation functionality and quality issues.
* Assists Manager in managing multiple data center related projects and everyday Data Center activities
Enterprise Bank is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...