• Review strand maps, pole survey sheets and prints submitted by Fiber Construction Engineers, Operations Assistants and/or contractors. Organize and prioritize information given
• Complete pole/conduit application forms to submit to various utilities (Telephone, Electric, Cable) and Cell Tower owners.
• Review underground routes and necessity of manhole breakouts and submit appropriate forms to various utility companies.
• Review continuity from previous licensing and/or other jobs to termination, ensuring nothing has been overlooked prior to submittal.
• Extensive use of various software, internet research for applying to utilities, co-opps, etc.
• Complete NODE Applications for power and equipment.
• Follow up with all municipal & utility offices on status of applications
• Receive, verify and pay field survey and approved make-ready bills associated with conduit/pole applications.
• Follow-up after cable placement by submitting job completion forms to utilities.
• Keep accurate up-to-date records, files and contact lists to make all status information available.
• Complete special projects as assigned
• General office duties (filing, scanning, copying, other duties as assigned)
• Contribute to overall team effort and assist other directs of the Manager with the department
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Work independently and within a team environment
• Good judgment, concentration, decision making and problem solving skills
• Highly motivated, organized and flexible
• Strong desire to show initiative
• Analytical ability in order to read maps
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines and projects
• Proficient in typing skills; free of typographical, grammatical and spelling errors
Experience working with utilities and filling out/filing permit applications. Small cell experience, particularly understanding how the permit application works for putting nodes on utility poles or poles in the public right of way (ROW) is even better.
• 1-3 years’ experience in an office setting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel
• PDF Software (Adobe/Foxit)
• Mapping Software (QGIS)
• Purchasing Software (Oracle)
• Database Software (CRM)
• Utilities software submission systems (SPANS, NJUNS, Notify, Portal Systems)
• Copiers, printers, scanners, fax machines
The Advanced Technology Division performs research and development on component and subsystem-level technologies which can enable new approaches to D…Read More
CompHealth is currently assisting a Massachusetts community health center with their search for a medical director. As the medical director you will …Read More