- $80,280.00 -119,530.00/year*
70 Bolton St
The Internship Experience: Make a Difference
As a Hologic Intern, you are not just taking a job; you are taking your place on a global team of motivated, creative and amazing people! The Hologic internship experience gives you the opportunity to shine and share your knowledge, energy, and passion on meaningful projects that impact people all over the world. In addition to a project that will provide maximum experience and exposure in your desired field the Hologic College Relations team provides opportunities to learn more about the company, network with leadership, and develop the skills needed to succeed in a global organization.
Only active students will be considered for internships & co-ops at Hologic. Candidates who have completed their most recent degree program will not be considered for this internship.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
* As a member of internal audit team, support the team in the performance and completion of financial and operational audit assignments. This would include: assisting with project risk assessments, supporting with developing audit programs, reviewing/testing policies, procedures and controls to identify opportunities for improvement, and making recommendations for draft audit reports.
* Assisting with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 testing under the direction of Internal Audit Managers and the Vice President of Internal Audit. This may include: interviews and meetings with Process Owners and management; updating SOX narratives and test matrices; performing tests of compliance in various areas including Financial Reporting, Revenue, Receivables, Inventory, Purchasing, Payables, Fixed Assets, Payroll and Human Resources; and completing work papers.
* Participating in other projects and activities as assigned such as: Annual Enterprise Risk Assessment; using and working with Continuous Auditing software tools; assisting in preparing Audit Committee presentations; and Special Projects.
In order to be considered for this internship you must:
* Actively enrolled in a graduate or MBA program
* Pursuing a degree in: Accounting, Data Analytics, Business Management, Finance
* Have a 3.2/4.0 GPA
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
* Available to work 32 hours (Monday - Thursday)* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...