- $80,280.00 -119,530.00/year*
70 Bolton St
At Hologic, we're an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we've been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women's health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women's health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Internal Audit Senior Manager, the internal auditor will be responsible for the following:
* Executing assigned financial, operational, and compliance audit tasks following department standards and procedures within established timetables and with high quality results.
* Assisting with project risk assessments and managing the execution of assigned audit test procedures. This will include reviewing and analyzing evidence and ensuring appropriate conclusions are reached. Identifying opportunities for improvement and drafting observations and recommendations for audit reports.
* Assisting in identifying risks and controls that support key business processes and assessing the adequacy of proposed controls.
* Assisting in the evaluation of controls within the Sarbanes-Oxley 404 testing. This may include interviews and meetings with process owners and management, updating SOX test matrices, performing tests of compliance in various areas including Financial
* Reporting, Revenue, Receivables, Inventory, Purchasing, Payables, Fixed Assets, Payroll and Human Resources and completing work papers.
* Participating in other projects and activities as assigned.
* High ethical values and be a self-motivated team-player with a strong sense of urgency, commitment, and accountability.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills that will enable effective interaction with all levels of employees, management and departments within the company.
* Good analytical skills and comfortable working with complex data, processes and systems to review and evaluate controls.
* Proficient in Microsoft business applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Oracle experience a plus
* Must possess high ethical values
* Team player and self-motivated
* Foreign language skills a plus
* Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Accounting major preferred
* Master's degree in Business Administration, or other advanced degree and/or professional certification (CIA, CPA, etc.) preferred.
* One to two years of relevant experience (internal or external audit) required. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience requirement.
* Based in the Marlboro office with occasional travel (25-35%) to domestic and international locations depending on audits/projects
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...