- IPG Photonics Corporation
70 Bolton St
QC Supervisor works with manufacturing department scheduling, optimizing, training, characterizing optical properties of the manufactured parts.
* Expert in optical inspection and technique
* Operates and maintains variety of optical, test and analytical instruments
* Performs characterization of optical components
* Develops measurement methodology, control plans and protocols
* Properly record information, summarize and communicate findings
* Schedules and oversees day to day operations of department
* Reports process metrics
* Train operators
* Advanced degree in Science or Engineering, preferably with Major in Optics or Lasers or BS with 5+ years of directly-related industry experience
* Experience with optical metrology
* Hands-on experience with lasers and optical components
* Familiar with microscopes, interferometers, oscilloscopes, and other similar test equipment.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, organize and prioritize work load
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a \"US Person\" as defined by 22C.F.R. ?120.15 are required. \"US Person\" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, asylee. License exception Technology and software under restriction (TSR) defined in 15 CFR 740.6 may permit person from Country Group B.
The following link will take you to the government site with the list of Country Group B:
Summary* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...