- $144,310.00 -144,310.00/year*
19 W Houston St
High-volume hotel, located in Brooklyn, is seeking a qualified Director of HR. This position will handle the day to day HR operations of the hotel, restaurant, and rooftop bar. This position will report directly to the COO and Director of Finance. Candidate should be comfortable in all aspects of HR within the hospitality industry and feel a sense of ownership for the department.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Employee onboarding and terminations
- Benefits Administration (medical, dental, vision, paid time off, transit benefits)
- Payroll Processing
- Employee Relations
- Policy Development
- Support management in making HR decisions
- Implement and execute best practices
- Identify, recommend and implement operational improvements to streamline HR processes and procedures, such as the personnel handbook.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and city regulatory laws, guidelines and standards
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in HR Management, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Proven ability to work with diverse communities, leaders, staff, and clientele
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly professional and cooperative demeanor with colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to adjust to a constantly evolving work situation with shifting priorities
- Superior organizational skills
Please respond with resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
We participate in E-Verify.
More detail about JNF part of Golden Age Hospitality, please visit
Associated topics: administrator, associate director, director, guide, leader, manager, monitor, president, senior associate, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...