824 Bridge St
Kronos is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and customer-focused professional to join the Sales Operations team. The Sales Operations Specialist provides operational and strategic support to a team of Sales Executives. The Sales Operations Specialist is an integral partner to their Sales team and consistently ensures operational excellence and efficiency.
Job responsibilities include:
* Partnering with Sales team to deliver high quality documentation for each sales opportunity; including escalations and approvals
* Supporting both internal and external customer relationships throughout the sales cycle
* Generating sales orders and ensuring compliance with internal processes and policies, including auditing documents throughout the quote to order process to ensure high quality
* Updating business systems throughout the sales cycle to ensure data integrity
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current products, corporate sales incentives and promotions
* Onboarding new Sales Executives, including overview of the organization, best practices for partnering, quote-to-order process, approval process, and other best practices
* Exhibiting cross-functional collaboration with Credit & Collections, Order Management, Customer Registration, Finance, Legal, Professional Services, Contracts, etc.
* 2+ years post-secondary education required or relevant work experience in a sales or customer service environment
* Experience with Oracle, Salesforce, and Microsoft applications is strongly preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High self-motivation, responsibility, and emotional flexibility to achieve results
* Organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment
You're empowered when you're a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance - to live inspired. In fact, it's expected! You'll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you're a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos' industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations - including half of the Fortune 1000? - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: administrative, management, manager, principal, sales executive, sales manager, shift lead, team lead, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...