Marvell is empowering the global data economy. Whether at the network core or edge, our leadership technologies make it possible for the world's data to be processed, moved, stored and secured faster and more reliably. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell's infrastructure semiconductor solutions are transforming the 5G, cloud computing, enterprise and automotive markets of tomorrow.
At Marvell, you'll see your ideas put to work, share in the success of our company, and achieve a healthy life-work balance in a strong culture of corporate citizenship and global semiconductor leadership. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy where you work, apply now for the position detailed below.
* As a Physical Design Engineer, you will be a member of the Implementation team designing the next generation of high-performance processor chips in leading-edge CMOS process technology, targeted at network and consumer applications.
* You will be required to maintain, enhance, and support Cavium's place and route, timing and/or integration flows incorporating industry standard EDA tools
* You will perform synthesis, floor planning, place and route, timing analysis, and closure on complex logic blocks.
* You will develop and implement timing and logic ECO's.
* You will interface with the RTL design team to drive design modifications to resolve congestion and timing issues.
* You will work with the global timing team in debugging/resolving any block level timing issues seen at full chip.
* You will test and maintain chip end-to-end flows, with specific focus on place and route, integration, and timing.
* You will interface with tool vendors to drive tool fixes and improvements in support of on-going and planned CAD activities. You might also perform tool evaluations of new vendor tools and functions.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 3 years related professional experience or a Master's Degree in one of these fields.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: analog, board, design engineer, engg, engineer i, ic, pc, plc, systems engineer, vlsi
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.