- Michael Page
- $151,380.00 -151,380.00/year*
70 Bolton St
- Are you a proven software Sales professional with extensive experience in the healthcare space?
- Are you looking for a strategic VP role with a rapidly growing Healthcare Software company?
My healthtech client sits under 100 employees. They recently closed a Series C, and have already built an impressive customer base of 300+ hospital and provider groups. This postion is not posted online! We are exclusively working with a hospital and healthcare tech start up located in Marlborough MA. They are seeking a dynamic VP of Sales to continue scaling their 300 account client base.
As a high level and strategic VP of Sales you have the opportunity to build from the ground up, motivate, and inspire your own sales objectives and campaigns.
- You will create, own and exceed an annual sales target
- Develop and executive a strategic plan to achieve sales targers and expand current client base
- Build and maintain strong, lasting client relationships
- Strategically partner with clients to understand their business, their need, their goals and effectively match solutions
- Using a value driven approach communicate company value propostion via proposals and presentations
- Understand customer landscape and specific market trends
- Be responsible for accurately budgeting, setting metrics and KPI's, accurate forecasting and smashing annual quotas
What the successful candidate looks like:
- Experience in the healthcare space selling into hospitals and provider groups is a MUST HAVE
- 5-7+ years of experience in a fast paced dynamic sales environment
- An individual contributing track record of exceeding annual quotas
- Experience managing a sales group who has exceeded annual quotas
- Ability to communicate effectively, present to C-Level executives, and persuade and influence at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to drive a sales organization from process and strategy to motivation and results
- Ability to articulate value proposition of both products and services
- Proven ability to position and sell value against competitors
- Demonstratale experience in a VP of Sales capacity developing client-focused solutions
- Outstanding level of articulation, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent verball and written communication skills
- BA / BS Required
- Masters degree in healthcare or business a plus
If you fit this profile, APPLY NOW for your resume to be reviewed by Alexander Sadovnikoff. Those qualified will be contacted within 48 hours of application. Email:
What an offer looks like:
- Competative compensation in line with market - 150-160(k) base, 200-250(k) OTE
- Health, Dental and Vision + FSA
- Tuition reimbursement
- 32 DAYS! of PTO
- Casual Day to Day work environment
- Location: Marlborough MA
Associated topics: b2c, b2e, bi, business intelligence, business planning, franchise, intelligence, mba, retail, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...