TCG has a client looking for a Campaign Manager to be responsible for the oversight of multiple campaigns and projects, including email and direct mail. Responsibilities include:
* Act as the primary resource for the execution of marketing campaign requirements
* Own timelines, deliverables, metrics and strong control process adherence and approvals for key campaign documentation during the campaign lifecycle
* Work with stakeholders to define campaign requirements and play a leadership role in overcoming executional challenges by proactively proposing potential solutions
* Develop executional campaign strategy and execute internal process
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume and portfolio to ...@creativegroup.com.
Follow @monica_tcg for up to the minute creative news!
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books ? and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $30 - 35/hr
**Location:** Wilmington, DE
**Date Posted:** May 7, 2019
**Employment Type:** Contract
**Job Reference:** 03720-#######379
**Staffing Area:** Creative & Marketing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.