If you are a determined Attorney, this is the perfect opportunity to build your career! Do you want a well-respected partner to mentor you and are you passionate about the legal industry? Get your career moving in a professional atmosphere with other high-performers. Contact us today about this rewarding Attorney position. The full-time Attorney will work in the Wilmington, Delaware, area.
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Work with clients and correspond with opposing counsel
- First-rate academic credentials and references
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Trial experience experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Trial Attorney
- Comprehensive knowledge of case management
- Command of Commercial Litigation
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Licensed attorney with 3+ years of experience
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
Self-starters will find this to be a great opportunity to grow their legal careers. A competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package come with this position. This position is for someone who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. If that's you, we want to hear from you! If you contact us today, we can get your career moving in the right direction!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-###-#### to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans