Wilmington, DE - Robert Half is working with a global information services company who is seeking to add Real Estate Researchers for long-term temporary positions in their Wilmington office. Ideal candidates will have excellent research skill, work experience in a title environment, strong attention to detail, and will be very comfortable accessing information online!
Responsibilities will include:
* Utilizing online resources to determine initial ownership, full property address, identify the Property ID number, and the legal description
* Retrieving tax assessor records from jurisdictional offices
* Performing side-by-side comparisons between online and correspondent results
* Abstracting data into final report utilizing standard real estate property templates
* Strong research and database searching skills are a must!
* Basic knowledge of legal documents affecting title to real estate, the methods by which the documents are recorded, and general filing requirements are very helpful
* Knowledge of abstracting and examination procedures
* Ability to work independently
* Strong analytical, organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
All work will be conducted on-site at the client's Wilmington location. These roles will require 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday 11a-8p. The expected duration is 6 months, with the possibility of turning into a direct hire role for the right candidate! These positions will commence immediately after onboarding is complete. Pay will be $13.25/hr. If you have title search experience, you are strongly encouraged to apply!
For immediate consideration, interested candidates should send an updated resume in Word format to ...@roberthalflegal.com.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-###-#### to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans