Robert Half Legal is seeking a Junior Paralegal who will become part of our client's team and handle intake and matter management for their end client. If you pay attention to detail and consider yourself a go-getter, this job is for you. The diverse job duties for this Junior Paralegal position include conducting legal research, drafting and reviewing documents, supporting cases, and other duties as assigned, making it a great option for you. As a Junior Paralegal, you will form effective working relationships within a team environment in addition to working independently. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Wilmington, Delaware area.
What you get to do every day
- File documents and files into an electronic storage system
- Generate correspondence and memorandum
- Ensure copied documents are duplicates of their original documents
- Maintain documents for photocopying/scanning in an organized fashion
- Stay on top of legal research and investigative tasks, including obtaining information or documents from outside parties, as directed
- Manage word processing, filing and faxing
- Compile documents and assemble data as directed by lawyers and paralegals
- Lead computer database input and retrieval
- Request and retrieve electronic documents from a variety of court and agency web sites
- Look over matter management and record keeping
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred. Paralegal Certificate a plus
- Competent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- 3+ years of related experience in an administrative support role, or equivalent
- Maintain high standards in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- Solid understanding of case management
- e-Filing experience
- Expertise in Commercial Litigation
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Legal Assistant or Paralegal or legal support experience very much preferred
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is eager to grow their legal career. If you are looking to get your career moving in the right direction, you should contact us today!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-###-#### to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Location:** Wilmington, DE
**Date Posted:** April 26, 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 03720-#######225
**Staffing Area:** Legal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.