Is your passion to work in the healthcare industry? Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career as a Medical Billing Specialist? Accountemps is seeking a talented Medical Billing Specialist with an eye for details and a strong set of technical skills. Based in the Wilmington, DE area, this would be a long-term temporary-to-full-time position. If you're interested in this exceptional opportunity, apply today!
- Assure quality and consistency of data by partnering with other operational teams
- Take control of billing and reimbursement for set patient accounts
- Organize and submit invoices to insurance organizations and patients
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Previous experience with an electronic medical record system preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong understanding of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Prefer 1+ years experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills ? helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-###-#### or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Salary:** $16 - 20/hr
**Location:** Wilmington, DE
**Date Posted:** April 23, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 00803-#######863
**Staffing Area:** Temporary Accounting & Finance Associated topics: bill, cbo, clerk, coder, collector, medical coding, medical transcriptionist, receivable, review, transcription medical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.