- Vineti Inc.
- Full-Time (Remote)
19 W Houston St
Vineti creates advanced software for advanced therapies. We are a healthcare-tech company developing cloud-based software solutions that enable biopharmaceutical and life science companies to provide next generation personalized therapies safely, securely, seamlessly, and scalably. From the beginning, Vinetis founders have understood the challenges innovators face in developing personalized therapies. We are removing these barriers with technology that integrates the end-to-end supply chain of the process. Our technology makes it possible for patients with cancer, genetic disorders, and other serious health conditions to receive these breakthrough therapies.
As a member of the Vineti team, we can promise you the opportunity to collaborate alongside smart and driven people, with endless opportunities to grow your many skills.
We are looking for a Technical & Functional Implementation Consultant. The Functional Implementation Consultant will participate in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, testing, deployment, post go-live support), and will lead our documentation and validation efforts. This role will be based remotely.
What youll be doing as a Technical & Functional Implementation Consultant:
- Work with Customer Success Manager and project leads to develop and deploy implementation project plans for Vineti software, ensuring projects are delivered efficiently
- Participate in all aspects of the implementation process from collaborative consultation with the client to full deployment
- Become an expert of Vinetis products, leading the functional implementation team effort by participating in contact between the customer and all Sales, Professional Services, Product, and other stakeholders
- Document/validate client business requirements and map the functionalities to the Vineti platform
- Lead efforts for Vineti supporting the customers validation process including User Requirement Specification, Functional Requirements Specification, Configuration Specification, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification
- Follow up and escalate gaps, issues, and enhancements identified throughout the project
- Manage the integrity, accuracy, and maintenance of data as well as that its up to compliance standards
- 3-5+ years of software implementation experience; software in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment
- 3+ years experience implementing software solutions in a pharmaceutical context.
- Troubleshooting skills, analytical problem solving skills, and the ability to solve technical challenges.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure situations
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time, domestically and internationally
- Working knowledge of major processes relating to personalized medicine delivery
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experienced in integrating multiple software systems
- Previous experience working in an agile and disruptive environment
- BA/BS in computer science or a technical field
Vineti is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
PI112583528* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...